Expression of Interest to Compete at ETAC
For any questions regarding the application process please email: email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: This is for EUROPEAN TIME ATTACK CHALLENGE Circuit ONLY.
Before you enter your car
- Read the latest version of the ETAC CLASSES Technical Regulations for the class you wish to enter.
- Ensure your car complies or will comply with all the technical regulations relevant to your class.
- The Expressions of Interest Form requires some specific information so make sure you have that information readily available.
- Take some pictures of your car. A front 3/4 photo of the car is mandatory and required for the entry list. We also request a side-on shot, driving shot, engine bay shot and a picture of the driver too. Remember the better the pictures, the better your profile will look and more likely your car is to be accepted.
How to enter your car
Complete and submit the ETAC Expression of Interest Form.
NOTE: This is not the Official ETAC Entry Form. You will receive this once your EOI has been accepted.
- Once your EOI has been processed and approved you will be contacted by ETAC team and sent an invoice by email along with your tyre order form.
- Your place will be confirmed once the entry fee has been paid.
Official Entry Forms
Official 2020 ETAC Entry Forms will be available once your entry has been accepted and paid. All competitors MUST complete the official ETAC Entry Form. All official ETAC Entry Forms must be completed and returned no later than Friday 27th March, 2020.
Please email completed forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org